Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Week 38: 179 pounds

I finished my weekly run regimen last night for Week 2. I get today off, and start Week 3 tomorrow. I'm actually excited about it, because although my legs would disagree, I really believe I can do this! Now, saying "I get today off" makes it sound like a vacation from something bad. To be honest, it IS bad. I get tired, sweaty, sore... all the rest. But the payoff is worth it, so I keep plugging away. Also, I have gone fairly public with this effort, posting it on my Facebook page as well as the CoolRunnings site and their Facebook page. Imagine my embarrassment if I don't follow through. It's gotta be worse than the embarrassment I feel when I look at myself in the mirror after a shower. And that's pretty embarrassing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment