Monday, April 19, 2010

Week 16: 180 pounds

...And I am only kind of surprised it is that low! I was away for the weekend at a workshop where they fed us so well, in portions so large, it was not uncommon for all of us to push ourselves away from the table with the same "post-Thanksgiving groan," and proclaim to ourselves and each other that we won't eat the next meal like that.

And then, after several more hours of workshops and a renewed hunger, we were all back in the dining hall, repeating the process. Between meals, there were copious amounts of snacks, goodies, and various temptations all laid out, all free, and all begging to be consumed. I did my part. I am still detoxing from the food experience.

Tons of eating, coupled with tons of sitting around, results in gained weight. Who'd of thunk it?

No comments:

Post a Comment