Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Week 14: 178 pounds

Spring break was last week, thus the lack of posting. In fact, a general lack of doing anything. I can't afford to do much right now anyway, so I just stayed around home and hung out.

Conveniently enough, home is where my exercise equipment is, so I devoted time every day of spring break to working out. I missed one day, but I'm still doing much better than any of my previous efforts. I was pretty proud of myself for seeing it through despite my desire to just sit around, and I have to admit I felt better after each workout.

So what the Hell is up with my weight? One pound?? ONE lousy pound!? I didn't change my diet at all from my already fairly meager meals, and I stepped up the physical contribution. Perhaps, it is that whole "muscle weighs more than fat" thing, but it's not like I'm bulking up!

Whatever. I guess at least I am still heading in the right direction. They say you have to do a thing for 14 days in a row for it to become a habit. I'm working on it...

No comments:

Post a Comment